Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need "6 Box Paper"? - It is the paper used for working all problem sets (homework).
- What is "6 Box Paper"? - It is an 8.5"x11" sheet of paper divided into six equal boxes on both the front and the back (use the full sheet of paper, no margins).
- Where do I find the graph paper my student needs? - You can print as many copies as you need from here.
- Why do I need to register on the video website? - It will be used when you are absent, when Mr. Derrick assigns a video lesson, or when you need to review concepts.
- How do I register on the video website? - Got to www.machaira.com and click "Register" in the top right corner. Each student must create thier own account with a unique email address.
- Who needs a placement test? - A placement test is required for all new students.
As other common questions appear, so will their answers.